20 Things About Me (Or, Maybe Your World Does Evolve Around You)
- I like red, I really liked buying things in red. Other than that, I like grey, black, and dark blue
- My family ended up following me so we’re colour-coded until now (for info: my father: black/brown/grey, my mother :pink/orange, brother 1: blue/green, brother 2: green/yellow)
- My family’s too chill if there’s no need we don’t text/ call each other. (this is actually bad for normal family relationship)
- I don’t like jackets and coats. I think they’re too stuffy (please wear them when you need them. I’m trying to).
- I sleep with two bolsters. If I take a night out I’ll fold the available blanket into one. If there’s only my bag I’ll hug my bag instead.
- I can’t fall asleep before I read something
- Talking about sleeping, I usually sleep early then wake up too early
- I like reading more than I like watching movie/ animated version of the book.
- I am alright with thrill rides but I have motion sickness so can’t really enjoy them. Weird thing is I master reading on moving vehicles.
- I have interest in too much stuffs I’m not an expert in a lot of them.
- I forget stuffs too easily I have my things name-labeled with my contact
- Also an accident-prone I laminate my stuffs for precaution.
- I like cycling while listening to non-fiction audiobooks (please do this in a non-busy neighbourhood).
- I used to collect sharpeners. I still do but not as intense.
- I like looking at decorative stuffs, nice designed furnitures, complicated clothes.
- But I like my things simple I don’t like wearing/ using them.
- The main reason I like to bring lunchboxes is not because I’m a cheapskate (though I think I am) but more because I think the process of going out to eat is so much work sometimes
- But if I buy, I like takeaways and food I can’t cook at home
- I really like newly-fried fried tempeh dipped in peanut sauce
- Basically I like everything dipped in sauce: tomato ketchup, mayo, peanut sauce, fondue, vla (dutch custard), you call it.
Posted on July 6, 2015, in Rambling and tagged 20 things, facts, meme, rambling, random. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.