Posted on October 14, 2011, in Playing, Reviewing and tagged 2011 Grand Festival, Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra, Cho Seong Jin, concert, Daejeon Culture and Arts Center, DJAC, field trip, ky's exchange, music, Rundfuck-Sinfonieorchester Berlin. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
I want to search
I have done
- Thorough (Not Really) Research on "who-like-many-Indonesians-goes-by-one-name"
- How to Text-To-Speech Your Phone/ Computer or Bagaimana Membuat Komputer dan Telepon Genggam bisa "Ngomong"
- 3-D Print Your Planet (and Space-Related Objects)
- Accessibility and accommodation in events (and media), and a lot of ramblings related to that
- How to: GDAL with Martian Data
I like these posts
I want to know aboutAndroid app Art aseankorea astronomy bahasa indonesia british chords comic culture Daejeon design download e-ink ebook elementary School english events font food Future of Asia guitar hangul harry potter holiday incheon indonesia indonesian instrument islam japan java javanese kamen rider keyboard ky's exchange language learning lesson london manga map mars money museum music nostalgia filter nostalgic notes novel phone rambling random reader Reading recommendation research review scale science seoul serial setting share software South Korea space student tokusatsu traditional travel traveling tutorial uk winter
I want to log in